It is generally known that garlic is a natural antibiotic. But it is time to start and onions to be used in your diet. Below you will read the reasons why to start his consumption.
Until now we used as an addition to salads. The right time is to start to seriously use this vegetable for a better and healthy life.
Nicotine affects the thyroid gland and its hormones, sex hormones and adrenal hormones.
These foods can help you flush out the nicotine and other toxins from the body:
- Water:water is the drink of life. Water flushes out the toxins from the body through your skin. Also, nicotine dehydrates the body, so you need water to re-hydrate the body, 8-12 cups of water is the recommended dose of water daily.
- Dry herbs:dry herbs reduce nicotine in the body, and they are rich in vitamins A and E.
- Spinach:spinach makes tobacco tastes bad, and it also is rich in vitamins and folic acid.
- Berries:berries flush out harmful toxins in the body.
- Oranges:oranges contain high levels vitamin C, boost your metabolism, and reduce stress.
- Kiwi:kiwi replenishes vitamins A, C, and E that smoking reduces.
- Broccoli:broccoli contains high levels of vitamins B5 and C, and the broccoli protects the lungs from damage.
- Pomegranate:pomegranate helps the blood circulation and blood cell count.
So, if you’re thinking about smoking or you’re trying to quit, try these foods to help you quit smoking or to help you resist smoking.